Monday 23 June 2014

Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 stars

 photo 20140613_141330-kdcollage_zpsrmgct9wg.jpg


Ripper suffered a horrific experience leaving him scarred. Despite this he manages to find some beauty within the ugly in the form of Danny, aka the Presidents daughter.

Oh boy. This book pushed all my boundaries. It had a lot of storylines I usually dont like in a book but found it acceptable in the world of bikers. I love Ripper, this beautiful broken man. The book was engaging from start to end.

Overall I found this not as harsh as book 1 but it tugged at my heart, it was intense even with a few chuckles inbetween. Was there any part of the book that bored me? No and thats why it deserves the 5 star.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment