Monday 23 June 2014

Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)Her Master's Courtesan by Lily White
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


3 stars

 photo 20140617_140149-kdcollage_zpsmuxrwuf2.jpg


Aiden captures women, breaks them down and moulds them into a courtesan to sell off. What will happen when his new project, Rebecca tries to change things around?

I can hardly blame the book, I wanted twisted, original, shocking and it delivered just that. But a lot of the situations made me uncomfortable. Aiden had no redeeming qualities whatsoever and IMO I found it strange that Rebecca was enjoying it so much.

This is dark erotica so there was plenty of sex scenes with some dark moments. It was hard to put down, it wasnt like anything Ive read before but I cant say I liked it. I have no clue how to rate this so I left it at 3 stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment