Monday 23 June 2014

Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love, #2)Flat-Out Celeste by Jessica Park
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


3 stars

 photo 20140606_092429-kdcollage_zpseqishgpi.jpg


Celeste is a social outcast at school and now preparing to go to college. Justin is a student liasion hoping to persuade her to choose his college. They develop a friendship, but would her insecurities get in the way of love?

Maybe I wasnt in the YA mood but I found myself a bit bored. I wasnt happy with Matt&Julie's situation. I thought the best part of the whole book was Matt&Julie's scene at the end. I dont have much to say about Celeste&Justin, I guess that pretty much sums up how I feel about them.

I think if you are in the mood for first love low drama type with a few cute moments, I would recommend this. It didnt quite reach higher ratings but I think lots of readers will enjoy this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment