Wednesday 4 June 2014

Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4)Fall from India Place by Samantha Young
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


2 stars

 photo 20140603_165440-kdcollage_zpsmwlpnba5.jpg


After years apart Hannah has reunited with her first love Marco. But with both of them holding back secrets, will they survive a second chance romance?

I didnt like Marco. Hannah was frustrasting, dragging out her secret and then her mixed signals. I wasnt getting their connection. The double twists did not surprise me one bit and I really disliked Marcos twist. I was actually skipping some sex scenes. I could go on with what didnt work but Id rather not.

I think if you are a fan of this author and series I would still encourage you to check out other reviews. One thing I did like was sweet Cole all grown up. This book was just not to my liking, doesnt mean it wont suit other readers.


Pre-release

hmmmm
Hannah's second chance romance with a "secret". We all know what that is codename for. I hope I can be proved wrong or at least it will have a good spin to it x


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment