Friday 11 April 2014

Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour, #6)Sinners at the Altar by Olivia Cunning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars




Im sure you can guess what this book is about just by looking at the title. There was quite a bit sickly sweet I love you's but it was steamy hot so can't complain about that.

I still have a hard time deciding which Sinner is my favourite. I still think they are each unique in their own ways and I cant help be in love with each and every one.

What makes this series so special is the way the guys are with each other. Their playful banter is still my favourite thing about the series and yup still my favourite rock group ever. Just remember one thing about this book: there are 4 couples so expect loads of sex. Enjoy x


Pre-Release Fangirling


NO FREAKING WAY!!!
There's a 6th Sinners book!!!!
Wahoooooooooo
Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment