Friday 11 April 2014

Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2)Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars




A curse casted on Rhage leaves him with an inner beast that when unleashed is a danger to everyone around him. Mary has a curse of her own that could threaten her life. Despite their issues can the two of them find love eternally?

I love that we got subplots as well as focusing on our main couple. I Love Rhage but I thought his curse was a bit harsh. Mary was also a great character. It missed 5 stars when I was a little bored with the lessers parts.

Im glad I was persuaded (yes by you Ada) to give the second book a go. I enjoyed reading all the brotherhoods together and Im excited to see how all the characters and story develop. My two fav things when reading: sexy time and a hot hero. Im officially a BDB fan!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment