Friday 11 April 2014

Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)Knight & Stay by Kitty French
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars




There wasnt a lot going on in book 1 besides the hot sex. This sequel however we experience the change in Lucien and Sophie's relationship.

I knew little about Lucien until the second half of the book and even by then I still felt like there is still more to know. Sophie has grown a lot from the blushing girl in book 1 to the confident woman she has become and I grew to love her.

It didnt quite reach 5 stars because I was expecting a bit more clutch at my heart heartbreak and angst. I would recommend this if you want a fifty shades feel, sexy and hot, myserious hero and most importantly NOT insta love.


Thank you to my British lovelies Lisa Jayne, Daisy and Harriet for the handholding *mwahh*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment