Friday 11 April 2014

Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars




Alexandria is a 17 year old half-blood and falling behind her studies in the Covenant. Who better than pure-blood Aiden to train her. Oh one slight problem, it is forbidden for pure-blood and half-blood to have relationships.

I found Aiden quite a serious hero and I have yet to find the spark between him and Alex. On the other hand, with Seth I liked the way he and Alex were around each other. For a YA book, Alex was a fabulous heroine and very likeable.

I was a bit overwhelmed by all the characters introduced and got a bit confused. By halfway everything fell in place. Im excited to see how this fated-relationship versus forbidden-relationship will work out. Very much enjoyed this x

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment