Tuesday 22 April 2014

Fighting to Forget (Fighting, #3)Fighting to Forget by J.B. Salsbury
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2 stars




Rex and Gia knew each other in their childhood. Years later, Gia has a new identity, Mac. When they are reunited, has Rex forgotten Mac completely?

I loved the prologue. I loved the first two books and I love seeing Blake and Jonah with their HEA.

This was my least favourite of the series. To begin with, I was a bit bored. There was good sexual tension but Mac's secret dragged on too long. I hate the turn of events at 68%. I was on the verge of angry tears and almost dnf.

I prefer my heartbreak type books with some humour/banter so maybe this wasnt for me. If you like heartbreak, tension, more serious emotional type books with a broken hero, I would choose this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment