Friday 11 April 2014

Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)Crash into You by Katie McGarry
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 stars




A story of two kids with complete different backgrounds. Isaiah the foster kid and Rachel the rich girl. An encounter at a street race ties them together.

The main problem I had was although I felt sorry for both characters, I didnt like them. Isaiah has a long list of issues to deal with but I didnt care much about him. Rachel has such a messed up family. I thought I would grow to like her but it never came.

This was quite a serious YA book. I thought through the drama I would find a sweet first love romance, but their connection never clicked for me. Ive given 3 stars because despite not liking much, the storyline was entertaining and kept me turning the pages.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment