Tuesday 22 April 2014

Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)Behold the Stars by Susan Fanetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars




The sequel to Lilli and Issac's story. Lilli likes the indepedence. When their enemy has brought chaos to Signal Bend, can Issac protect what is his?

Lilli was still a kickass heroine. Issac, so patient and understanding. I loved that they actually talked to each other. My drop in a star boils down to: I thought Lilli been through enough heartache in the last book, I just felt the extra events that happened here were too much for the poor girl.

Compared to book 1 this one was more gritty MC story and at times hard to read. I felt their emotional connection deepen , there was still good sexy time and the suspense of what was to follow made me nervous. Great book!


NOTE (from blurb): dark themes, explicit sex and violence.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment