Friday 14 March 2014

Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)Turn to Me by Tiffany Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars




Blane's current case is in the public eye. With dead bodies piling up and witnesses missing, both Blane and Kathleen have become easy targets. The only way to keep her safe is to enlist help from Kade.

This book had my heart in a spin. I want Kathleen to end up with both guys but ultimately I think Blane has her heart. The things that Blane has done for her has my heart melting. And poor Kade for what he has been through.

The storyline was gripping and I was never bored of all the action and fast pace of the story. Kathleen bugged me a little with never staying in one place and the thing with Ryan. Other than that, this was a great sequel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment