Friday 14 March 2014

AttachmentsAttachments by Rainbow Rowell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars




Lincoln is at a point in his life where he doesnt like his job, he's single and he is living with his mom. Work requires him to nose through people's email and by doing so he gets to know Beth.

Lincoln was a cute mommy's boy. I felt his past relationship status was a bit unbelievable considering how he was described but oh wells its fiction!!! As much as I enjoyed the email exchanges I did feel it drag on slightly and I would have loved moreee at the end.

I loved how I felt my heart squeeze at the end, it was like watching a rom-com. This had a slower pace than my usual books but the dialogues and emails were entertaining. I would recommend if you want cute sweet no angst no drama office romance.

ARC provided by NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment