Monday 13 January 2014

Brutally Beautiful (Beautiful, #1)Brutally Beautiful by Christine Zolendz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars



Sooo... I think a storyline we are pretty familiar with. Girl on the run. Girl meets guy. Guy has traumatic past.

What I felt different with this book is the awesome heroine, Samantha. There was just too many quotes from her pov I could quote.

You need a hardcore detox for assholism


Kade on the other hand... One minute he couldn't stop staring at Samantha, the next he was just plain mean. Bottom line is: I found him creepy.

I liked this, great characters, great writing, lol momentsbut I felt it was missing romance rather than the lust. But with this being book 1, I'm hopeful there's more development to come.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment