Monday 13 January 2014

Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars



Nate is nursing a broken heart from someone he lost. Olivia is learning the lessons of love. Between the best friends, lines are bound to blur.

I had a fat cheesy grin for half the book. Not only from reuniting with my Braden, but how the gang intereact as well as the chemistry with Nate and Olivia.

I'd be hungover too if I had to fuck Frankenstein


I wasnt sure about the shy librarian, Olivia, but then I felt the growth and confidence in her character.

On Dublin St and Braden will always be my favourite but this was just so cute. If you are looking for sweet turn angst with plenty of sexy time, best friends to lovers type, I would strongly recommend this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment