Friday 6 December 2013

Review: Love Plus One by Andrea Smith

4 stars



Very enjoyable!! Lindsey is the daughter of Sammie from book 1. Fate has her crossing paths with one of the g-men and manwhore, Taz. 

What I liked about this book was I thought it had the perfect mix of drama/smut/suspense. Taz was adelicious Alpha male and Lindsey was a very likeable heroine (except for one bit).

We're going to my place... We're going to fuck


There isn't much I can say negatively about this book except that I didnt read the rape warning in the blurb otherwise I would have been able to prepare myself better. Still, wasn't easy to read. 

This book had great pace, it wassteamy but had a great storyline going and of course most importantlyTaz was hot. What more can you ask for?! Well worth a try x

No comments:

Post a Comment