Monday 30 December 2013

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)Angelfall by Susan Ee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars

 photo 118CADA4-0655-4C2B-AC3E-A1CB0008AB1C_zpsqh6zuhz8.jpg

Wasn't wowed but action packed. Penryn is looking for her sister who was taken by the angels. Raffe is an angel in need of getting his wings fixed. Together they are temporary allies.

I liked Penryn, her determination and her loyalty to people she cares about. Even a few chuckle-worthy moments in her pov:

I've never seen a guy strip before. It's only natural to have the impulse to watch, isn't it?


I knew there wasn't gonna be much romance, but I felt there wasn't enough dialogue from both Raffe and Penryn.

Very little romance but with more books to come I can see this couple getting a bit angsty/forbidden, packed full of action and the turn of events in the last 20% had me gripped. Looking forward to more of the series x

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment