Sunday 29 September 2013

Willing Captive by Bella Aurora




Ekkk!!! I'm so in love with Bella Aurora. This is the third book of hers that I love.

Lily is barely existing and stays in the comfort of her own home. That is until she meets herkidnapper, Nox. However, he isn't what she thinks (or even I thought) he is.

I swear this guy must've been conceived through backdoor action. There's no way being that much of an asshole is natural.


Lily was sarcastic and funny. One problem I had with her was she did act much younger than her 22 years.

Man did I swoon over Nox. He was a bit mysterious to begin with but those are the type I love. The relationship that developed between the two of them was nicely done.

You're not for the background...you deserve centre stage


I adore this book so freaking much!! I giggled, I swooned, my heart actually stopped. and it is aCOMPLETE standalone.

If your looking for a dark, disturbing and twisted book, I'm afraid this isn't the one. This was funny, entertaining and heart fluttering x

No comments:

Post a Comment