Wednesday 11 September 2013

The Other C-word by M.K Schiller

"


So... I had a bit of a hard time getting into this at the beginning. Rick is brought into Marley's company to help fix it. And their meeting was no ordinary one,

R U RANDY


I really liked Rick. He was flirty, sweet, protective, caveman... I could go on. The family was crazy and there was plenty of chuckle-worthy moments. Iloved the back and forth banter between Rick and Marley.

Rick are we having a orgy? You've ordered a ton of food


But Marley... I just didn't get her. She was kinda frustrating at times,

That's only because you make it complicated


I wish she just listen to people around her. By 80% I warmed to her and completely understood where she was coming from and it hurt my heart a little.





Ends at 94% and what a lovely ending it was!!!
"

No comments:

Post a Comment