Tuesday 24 September 2013

Playing with her Heart by Lauren Blakely

"
Aw this was a lovely treat!!! It makes a change that the backdrop of the story is about a broadway show.





Davis is the director and having been burned in the past he promised himself he won't fall for an actress again.

The first rule of directing is you don't fall for an actress


Then we have Jill who is playing the understudy for the show who has been traumatised in the past. 

Wow I loved the sexual tension between these two and there was the right amount of saucy scenes.





This is one of those books where it is all about the romance!! I loved how their relationship developed. I thought they complimented each other perfectly.

I am so completely in love with you that I can't imagine ever being without you


There isn't anything I didn't like about this book. It was sexy, romantic, simple yet engaging storyline... I loved it!!! I will definitely go back and check out the rest of the series x
"

No comments:

Post a Comment