Sunday 22 September 2013

Last Hour by Charles Sheehan-Miles

"That's it!!! I'm reading spoilers from now on. This hurt... And it hurt a lot!!!Strangely there was no tears.





The third Thompson sister book and we meet Carrie and Ray. The story is very cleverly done flicking from present (where they was just involved in a car accident) to past (where they met and the troubles that came their way.)

I loved the dual POVs but maybe I was the only one but I found present day Ray POV very strange, as if I was reading a part-paranormal type book. He was a real sweetheart,

...that feeling that I can touch the sky? That's exactly how you make me feel.


Aw!!!

Loved that all the previous couples featured in this book too and I am excited for Andrea's story.

[spoilers removed] But I know this book will stay with me for a very long time. A heartbreaking and emotional book X"

No comments:

Post a Comment