Sunday 22 September 2013

Cravings constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn

"I enjoyed this. With the exception of KA I've never really enjoyed biker books.





Brenna (daughter of the Vice President of Aces), and Dragon (a member of the Aces) had a one night stand. She returns 5 years later running from her abusive husband.

I just didn't like Brenna. Her constant crying, and her silly excuse for running away and keeping such a big secret from Dragon. As for Dragon, I love an Alpha hero...

I know, baby. I know you needed control. But with me, you aren’t gonna get it


... And he is as alpha as they get until a certain point where I thought 'that is not right!' I don't care what the circumstances were, I cannot accept his behaviour. 





So a quick enjoyable biker book that had me gripped. I will definitely be reading the next x"

No comments:

Post a Comment