Sunday 1 September 2013

Be My Baby Lite by Andrea Smith

"The second book left me with a load of questions unanswered. How will Trey and Tylar's move on from this? Will they finally unravel all of Tylar's past?

I'm sorry, baby. I love you


As much as I love Gina, I loved that the focus of the book was back to Trey and Tylar. 





I admit, sequels scare the life out of me but I think their relationship was too perfect before and they needed this wake up call.

The night we met I knew I needed you so; and if I had the chance I'd never let you go


This book had my emotions flying everywhere. A few times in the first half of the book I was screaming 'no no and no!!!' I sure wasn't comfortable reading some parts but I couldn't not read on.





My favourite part of any book is without a doubt the epilogue. Suffice to say I was happily surprised by this bonus one.

A great trilogy. Full of highs and lows, drama, revelations, angst, heartbreak, sex and of course cute Preston moments. 


ARC gifted by the Author"

No comments:

Post a Comment