Monday 5 August 2013

When you're ready by J.L Berg

"
Clare lost her husband three years ago...

Now a single mother...

Logan has come out of a failed marriage...

They meet in an emergency room...

This is their second chance at love...


My thoughts

We have two characters who are a bit lost and this is their second chance at love. I thought it was quite a sweet story. We see them meet and fall in love and I love that about a romance book.




It was all sweet and fine until the last 10%... In my mind I thought 'no no no this can't be happening'. My heart was hurting, I had tears in my eyes and I was just hoping it would turn out alright in the end.

“I’ll wait. For however long it takes, Clare. I’m yours.”


I would recommend this if you're looking for a sweet romance with a dash of steam, humour and angst. Enjoy x
"

No comments:

Post a Comment