Saturday 3 August 2013

The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher

"

This is one of those books that go back and forth from past to present...

Present day... Olivia's ex boyfriend has lost his memory

How did they break up...

What about Caleb's current girlfriend, Leah???




My thoughts 

I never thought I'd read a book where I disliked both the main characters but at the same time you kind of not sure you want them to work things out considering all the history.

“You can only give your heart away once, after that, everything else will chase your first love”


I really didn't like the main character, Olivia. Even though by the end she changed, I still couldn't bring myself to pity her or like her. And just when I pitied Caleb...and then not so much.




Maybe I'm a bit heartless but I'm really glad with the ending. I actually quite like Leah (probably the only one) but maybe my opinion of her might change with the next book.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment