Wednesday 7 August 2013

Second Chance Boyfriend by Monica Murphy

"
Drew and Fable...

Title: second chance boyfriend...

I think it speaks for itself...



My thoughts

I love it when I don't need to re-read a book to remember what happens. Just by the first few page my memory is refreshed on what happened in the last book.

Having read the first book we are already familiar with Drew and Fable's family issues. This book sees them both deal with some of these issues and I love that they have each other to support. 

“Drew Callahan is my absolute weakness. Like a drug I can't get enough of. He's my addiction and if I'm honest with myself, I'm not looking to kick that particular habit anytime soon.”


At least we don't have a cliffy!!! I was left very satisfied with the ending. 




Although I'd like an epilogue, I know we can't yet with Colin and Jen's book next. One character deserved what she got and am really glad with that part of the story. An enjoyable read.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment