Thursday 1 August 2013

Saving Ella by Kirsty Dallas

5 out of 5 stars

"The plot

Jax served in the army...

Now he's helping his mum at the women's shelter...

Ella is running away from her past...

Her step father...

The two meet...

Will Jax be able to save Ella from her past?




My thoughts 

I think one of the best opening chapters I've read in a while. It drew me in and from the very beginning you just knew how the story was going to play out. Though it didn't stop the adrenaline pumping as I was getting towards the end.

It is an insta kinda of love which bugs me at times but I found this couple really cute together. 

My heart is yours so please be careful with it


Would have loved Jax to be a bit more broken considering his ex-army life. 

I felt the story did slow down a bit in the middle but overall a great read and there is a nice scene set for Rebbeca and Charlie's book. Looking forward to it x"

No comments:

Post a Comment