Wednesday 21 August 2013

Ruin by Rachel van Dyken

"Girl meets hot guy at college...

Girl a bit depressed...

Guy has some secret...

You get the picture...


My thoughts

My thoughts with this book are a bit scattered. So the positives, LOVE the banter between Wes and Kiersten. I could highlight a load of their dialogues.

Combine super hearing with stalking and you're a regular psycho


Loved Wes, he is your typical cocky Hero, very charming and swoon-worthy.

I want you, but it has to be right. And right now? It's too new. Get it?


More than once his words left me with a fat grin.





Thing is, this subject matter always makes me feel a tad uncomfortable but that's just me.

This was very predictable and maybe it was missing some saucy scenes but overall I really enjoyed it.





A great book if you like college romance with great banter and a swoon-worthy Hero x"

No comments:

Post a Comment