Friday 23 August 2013

Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage

"


Reese almost gets killed her by psycho ex...

She moves halfway across the country to attend college...

And meets none other than the Hotness, Mason...

One slight problem...

He's a gigolo...


My thoughts

Not many books make me feel a range of emotions. There was the suspense of Reece's psycho ex but at the same time it was light and fun at times.

Mason:Now who's the perv?
Reese: I'll accept that award. Want to hear my thank you speech?


And if that doesn't complicate things, I wanted to hug the life out of Mason, bitch slap a few characters and to top it all off there was a load of sexual tension going on.

I can't. I'm tainted


My heart stopped a couple times at the end for my poor Mason. Did my heart hurt for him!!!





I was getting really sick of reading a college book with a weak heroine but Reese was a kiss ass character and I love her strength and personality.

I loved it!!!
"

No comments:

Post a Comment