Thursday 1 August 2013

Beneath the Burn by Pam Godwin

5 out of 5 stars 

"Jay is a tortured drug addict rock god...

Charlee has been running away from her captor...

They meet by chance...

3 yeas later they meet again...


My thoughts

This book was AMAZING!!! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Words cannot describe how I feel about this book. From both their past there is a lot going on in this book and I think my heart dropped around the 90% mark. 

“It was funny how a passing of time could rip you apart, and all it took was one freeing moment to solder the pieces back together.”


Amazing writing that had me gasping as each chapter ended. Maybe Laz can have a book? Please 




I would recommend you read the warning in the blurb, some parts are not for the faint hearted.

Content warning: Includes graphic rape, sex, anal, bondage, and violence. Age 18+ only.

A great read if your looking for action packed drama with plenty of gasping moments. 5 amazing stars!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment