Friday 5 July 2013

Edible by Ella Frank

My thoughts:
Having loved the first two books in the series, I was eager to get my hands on the third book, Rachel and Cole's book. This was one hot book with a load of chemistry and sex scenes. I would have liked a bit more storyline or drama but the hotness that is Cole makes up for it (le sigh!)

Book 1 is still my favourite but I love this book because it is one of those books that gave me a good feeling from beginning til end. I loved the banter with the whole group and I loved the Cole vs Mason showdown. A perfect epilogue to I assume is the end to this series but I'm sure they will appear as cameos in Logan's spin off. Love this series and will definitely be reading more from Ella Frank!


Overall
Rating: 5 stars
Hero: controlling, bossy, HAWT
Heroine: lonely, abused past
Type: contemporary erotic
Setting: restaurant
Series: #3 Exquisite series (standalone)
Ending: HEA with epilogue
Recommend: YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment