Sunday 2 June 2013

The Gamble by Kristen Ashley

5 out of 5 stars

Plot:
Being the first ever KA book I wasn't sure what I was getting into and I was pleasantly surprised. The story starts with Nina getting away from her fiancé and renting an A-Frame for some timeout. There she meets Max and then the story begins. The story from then flowed nicely and there was enough action to keep me gripped.

Max and Nina:
Yum yum... Who doesn't like a HOT alpha male!!! Since reading The Gamble I have gone on to read a further ten more KA books and although they are all alpha male I think Max being my first will always hold a special place in my heart. I liked the banter between him and Nina. Normally I read books with younger heroines, so I wasn't sure how I would feel about Nina. But actually I really liked her. She was strong minded and very likeable. 

Ended perfectly:
I love it when a books ends like this. The thing I love the most is that it is a stand alone so a HEA is expected so no cliffys that have me screaming nooo at my kindle. I was so hooked on this book I went straight on to read the rest of the Colorado series. One of the best series of KA alongside her burg series.

No comments:

Post a Comment