Friday 7 June 2013

Taking shots by Toni Aleo

4.5 out of 5 stars

Plot:
So so close to a 5*... Shea, an ice hockey player and Elli, a photographer with insecurities. Loved the connection with this couple, how they fell in love, their ups and downs. Towards the end I could predict what was going to happen before it did and I just wanted to stop it. 

Heroine and Hero
Elli just....arh...!!! What is she thinking towards the end? If I could I would have shaked some sense into her. Got to love Shea though...such a sweetie, made my heart melt,

Author:
This was the first book by Toni Aleo so I wasn't sure how her writing style is like. Turns out I love it!!! The story isn't heavy on drama, it was rather sweet with a bit of angst but the way she wrote it made me gripped from start til finish. Well worth the read x


No comments:

Post a Comment