Monday 10 June 2013

Noah by Elizabeth Reyes

4 out of 5 stars

Plot:
I love a good old build up of relationship type story. This book started with Roni starting to go to the gym to lose weight. She meets Noah who turns out to be her gym instructor assigned to her. From then on their friendship blossoms though the only thing in their way is an 8 year age gap, with Roni being the older woman. The story keeps going and I was captivated throughout. 

The couple:
I think this might have been the second book where I've read about an older women-younger guy type relationship. It makes a nice change and I really liked this couple. Noah does not act his age. In fact I felt like at times he was the older one in the relationship. Roni I did feel was a bit weak but in the end the angst was worth it and I loved their HEA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment